We have designed several miles of hiking trails. Take the easy one mile trail to the river, where you will find kayaks for your use, as well as inner tubes for tubing and chairs for birdwatching.
• There’s an easy one-mile hike to the river where you’ll find chairs overlooking the Brazos.
• The ranch has lots of petrified wood, so go on a petrified wood hunt.
• Visit the Petrified Wood Laboratory and discover what it looked like here millions of years ago!
• Visit the Painted Rock Station where the kids paint river rocks and hide them.
• The only Fairy Forest in Parker County! Build homes for the Fairies out of twigs – it keeps them coming back!